I'm back after four years,

  • Evan & Correne James
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
      The Bedford was bought by Darryl Smith. i don't know what a progress
      score on it is.

      evan

      > . Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Pictures / I'm back after four years,
      > Posted by: "Martin Field" paglesham@... paglesham
      > Date: Fri Mar 9, 2007 7:21 am ((PST))
      >

      > I am indeed the pattern maker for the Austin Seven van kit by
      > Glenorchy
      > Models. Nice to discover it out there. Does anyone know if the Big
      > Bedford
      > S chassis/cab master ever got produced by the Australian gentleman as
      > a kit?
    • Martin Field
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2007
        Evan, thanks for the info.  We recognised the name as soon as we read it.  He seemed so keen to turn it into everything possible.  I hope he has.  I discovered a picture of it today on a little site I did for a friend on scratchbiulding vehcles.  I'll try to steal them off it and put them on my Pics from Paglesham album   Cheers, Martin