Re: 54 mm Figures

  • Mike South
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2007
      I have (temporarily) posted photos of the brand new Prieser 1/35 scale
      1940's Refugee / Displaced Persons figures, as shown at this year's
      Nuremberg Toy fair, at.....

      There are in addition some shots of their existing 1/35 civilian
      figures, although be warned that the 'Adam' and 'Eve' sets only come as
      dismembered 'mix n'match' assorted heads, limbs and torsos - ideal for
      scantily clad nymphets in beach tramway scenes (Mlle. Bardot in 'And God
      Created Woman?), otherwise highly useable for making your own armatures
      upon which to drape customized clothing. I have also added some (not
      very good) photos of figures on my own layout that were derived from the
      'Adam' and 'Eve' range and from other Preiser figures.

      Mike South
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada