hello jim

  • kkimmarsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      re -132n20 - i also model in this combination see pictures of hope
      coast you are right it is in the middle of a lot of scales but a lot
      of scratch building is needed.i have just finished a new workshop it
      has given me a bit more space but still small by train room
      standards.it has really good lighting daylight fluroes .i am building
      a "malcom moore v8" engine from the model company it is in 1-32 scale
      .the power source is a" black beetle"in 16.5 i find it to be a really
      good kit great detail.also i am planning a new layout based around
      around my other interest boats if you feel like e mail me kim