78n18.info, new website

  • Henrik Laurell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Fellows,

      In time for xmas, I am proud to present to you yet another new website!

      Welcome

      Welcome to 78n18.info, the site there we live for model trains in 7/8in scale on 32mm gauge tracks. Focus for this site is both models and real life trains with 18inch gauge, like the ones at Woolwich and Waltham Abbey in the UK. Back in history 18in gauge has been used for both Estate, Industry, Mining and for Military sites.

      Talisman Castings

      This site is also a commercial site for Talisman Castings. Talisman makes detail parts in brass for both 1:12 and 7/8" scale (1:13.7).

      Who's behind?

      This is a combined effort between Ken Cooper, Peter Bakke, Barry Lawrence, Peter Coulter from Talisman Castings and me Henrik Laurell who is webmaster.

      /Henrik