Jubilee Track components

  • david624832
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      FYI this is a copy of an email I have just sent to Mike South. I hope
      it answers some of your questions.

      Hi Mike,
      ExpoNG is now out of the way and I managed to get the Jubilee point
      kits finished in time for it. So now I have good stocks of left,
      right and Y points. If you are still interested I am offering the
      points at £17.50 each but I will supply them at £16.00 as I could
      pack them all together and just supply one set of instructions. I
      have plenty of straight and curved panels. If you haven't already
      looked there are some details on my website at
      david.provan.btinternet.co.uk
      Are you still interested in Decauville KE's? I may run them in 1/32
      just for the fun of it!
      I think I may have sorted out the McEwen Pratt 4w PM. I spoke with
      David H Smith at ExpoNG and it seems that the drive he used in his
      loco may well fit mine. It may need a slight redesign but I can't see
      any further problems. I'm really fired up to finish it!

      Regards

      David
    • William Uffelman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        Product looks great!

        Bill Uffelman
        Las Vegas NV

        david624832 <david.provan@...> wrote:
[...]

      • DAVID PROVAN
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
          Thanks very much. It's taken a long time to get to this stage.

          David

          William Uffelman <ufffam@...> wrote:
          Product looks great!

          Bill Uffelman