Hope Coast Railway

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hello folks, calling folks

      A bloke by the name of David Bromage has posted 313 photos of last
      weekend's model railway exhibition in Sydney, Oz, at
      <http://dbromage.omni.com.au/gallery/view_album.php?
      set_albumName=sydney2006>
      Photos 140 -- 145 are of Kim Marsh's Hope Coast Railway, in the One
      True Scale. Easiest way to get to them is to click on the "full poll
      results" link at the top left corner of the page, then click on the
      first link to Hope Coast on the list that comes up. Otherwise you'll
      have to tab through 139 pictures of standard gauge stuff to get to
      Kim's model.....

      Kevin Crosado
      De Selby Research
    • gimble43
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2006
        Is there a trackplan and layout size of the Hope Coast Railway
        anywhere? I would sure like to see it!
        Thanks.

        Gimble43