modeling rivets

  • jh_afman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      I suppose this question comes up every once in a while. I tried the
      pva glue method but not to satisfying result. I think the glue is
      too thin which causes it to run out making a far too big rivet. Can
      any of you tell me the secrets about modeling rivets?

      Oh by the way, glueing the brass nut to styrene worked out well in
      the end for Naworth, I found another kind of ca produced by MESA.
      It's amazing how many type's of ca you can buy. Thanks again for all
      your help.

      kind regards, Johan