Re: Where to buy O-rings?

  • Otto Schouwstra
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hello Claus, group,

      Sorry for the delay,I was away for some time.

      I can supply you with the thin O-rings for my drives. They only cost
      the stamp for a letter.
      Although these rings are very durable,my Simplex ran more then 200
      hrs without any trouble, they can break at the spot of a (tiny)
      scratch and I would expect that the manufacturer of the kit should
      supply some spares.

      Otto.

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus Nielsen"
      <clausoggitte@...> wrote:

      > All:
      > After having managed to finish my etched metal kit of the Swedish
      Sala-loco I did some test runs in the preparation for the running-in
      of the loco. During a test run one of the O-rings broke. I have no
      idea where to get a replacement O-ring. I would be very thankfull if
      any of you could point me to a supplier of O-rings. Preferably one
      with an on-line ordering service.

      > I'm currently working on a fire truck and yet another French
      Pechot-wagon.