Motar Trader Question

  • Ron Knepp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
      Kim

      What is the orgin of the motar trader boat in the photos section.
      Are plans available? It is a really neat model.

      Ron Knepp
    • kkimmarsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2006
        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Knepp" <knepp736@...> wrote:

        > Kim
        >
        > What is the orgin of the motar trader boat in the photos section.
        > Are plans available? It is a really neat model.
        >
        > Ron Knepp

        good morning ron i don,t think there are any plans i made it up .on
        HOPE COAST there used to be a slip way with a boat under construction
        this boat became the motar trader .it.is 260mm long[10inches] 100mm [4
        inches ] wide and the stern is 65mm[3 inches]wide.a good referance is
        the blue books that were compiled by the C.I.A during the vietnam
        war.they have plans of a lot of traders of south asian traders plus
        construction techniques great referance all the best kim.
      • Ron Knepp
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
          KIm

          Thanks for the information. Great model, it really fits the the mood
          of your layout.

          Ron Knepp

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "kkimmarsh" <kkimmarsh@...>