RE: [FS32NGModelrail] Jubilee track parts

  • Terry Van Winkle
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 25, 2006
      David,

      I'm very impressed by your scenic track work. What are the radii of the curved sections?  I would like to reserve point kits. How would you prefer to receive payment from customers in the US?
      Your Bronze Age Village is also very impressive. Did you sculpt the figures or adapt existing commercial parts?

      Regards,
      Terry Van Winkle

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 25, 2006
        Hi Dave,
        Are there any plans to make the Jubilee track for 16.5mm gauge ????
        Thanx.
        Frank Savery,
        Chief Engineer,
        Penguin Tramway

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 26, 2006
            Hi Terry,

            The radius of the points is 259mm. I have a template I could send if you would like one. I hadn't thought about payment. Let me check with my bank.

            Thanks for the kind comments about the Lake Village. The figures are Preiser 1/32 Adam and Eve modified and dressed up with Milliput.

            Regards

            David