Ruston 48DS in Photo section

  • dudleyhubbard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2006
      Hello,
      There's a very nice assembled etched kit in this photo section - anyone
      out there make a claim to it? Are kits available?
      Any details appreciated...

      Dudley (new member via Carl Arendt's excellent website)
    • Mike South
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2006
        Good Morning Dudley (et al. :-)

        The rather fetching 1/32 Ruston & Hornsby 48DS kit to which you refer ......

        ....is made by Glenorchy Models (Proprietor: Greg Keay) of New Zealand.
        My understanding is that the kit is not yet quite ready for retail sale
        and that the photo in question is of the test etches. I suggest that
        you contact Glenorchy direct for the latest details ....

        http://www.glenorchymodels.com/NewFiles/thecrystalball.html

        Mike South
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada