Swedish Sala-loco

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
      Hello all
      Not much seems to be going on. Nobody doing any modelling worth
      telling about?

      My own modelling time has been limited, but I have managed to make
      some progress on my etched kit of a Swedish dieselloco. I am about to
      figure out how to make the main parts (drive unit, frame and body)
      fit together to allow for both handling and maintenance. When done
      the last details can be added and the loco painted.

      I have uploaded a few new photos on my photo page
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos choose Sala W8

      As most (all) Salas were grey mine will be too. The next loco I will
      build will certainly have as a main criterion not being grey! When
      the Sala is done three out of my six locos will be grey.

      Hope to hear progress from you as well.

      Regards

      Claus, Denmark