Decauville Spoorweg Museum Newsblog

  • Arnoud Bongaards
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just wanted you to know our museum has some new developments and all
      new stuff can be seen in our new online newsletter that is updated
      weekly. For those who are interested:

      http://decauville.blogspot.com/

      Regards & Groeten,

      Arnoud Bongaards - Amsterdam

      Decauville Spoorweg Museum - Harskamp
    • Claus Nielsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
        Hello all
        Not much seems to be going on. Nobody doing any modelling worth
        telling about?

        My own modelling time has been limited, but I have managed to make
        some progress on my etched kit of a Swedish dieselloco. I am about to
        figure out how to make the main parts (drive unit, frame and body)
        fit together to allow for both handling and maintenance. When done
        the last details can be added and the loco painted.

        I have uploaded a few new photos on my photo page
        http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos choose Sala W8

        As most (all) Salas were grey mine will be too. The next loco I will
        build will certainly have as a main criterion not being grey! When
        the Sala is done three out of my six locos will be grey.

        Hope to hear progress from you as well.

        Regards

        Claus, Denmark