Possible 1:32 wagons?

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      I've been involved with Oe recently and discovered that Bill Banta has
      produced two conversion kits for the Fleischmann chassis which, to my
      eyes, look more appropriate for this scale.

      http://www.letrainmagique.com/Tarif_banta.htm

      The closed wagon might be too low, but the open wagon looks
      appropriate. It is possible to buy the Magic Train chassis separately
      from this dealer, but with the kit it becomes a somewhat expensive car
      for something that shouldn't be too hard to produce on your own. I
      must say that I'm not overly charmed by the look of the closed wagon,
      but I gather they're selling.

      Charles