Scale Link's Pechot-Bourdon

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hello all
      Over on the narrowmilitaryrail group Jack Mueller has asked regarding
      the Scale Link Pechot-Bourdon's qualities.

      I would also like more information on the Scale Link Pechot-Bourdon.
      I have an issue of the French Voie Libre with an article on the
      unmotorized kit.

      Otherwise I have not found information on the kit and as I am not
      particularly mechanically gifted, my enthusiasm for the kit has been
      influenced on my abilities of bringing such a complex mechanism to
      work. Regarding the pure cosmetical outer shell I'm not afraid of
      messing up.

      In short:
      Does any of you have the kit?
      Have you built it?
      How does it run?

      I have heard rumours that the kit should be 1:35 rather than 1:32. It
      would only please me, but it would be nice for all to know the exact
      scale.

      See Jack Muellers original post below.

      --- In narrowmilitaryrail@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Mueller"