Re: [1_35scalenarrowgauge] Swedish Diesel

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Franck - and the rest of you
      Sorry for the old link - it must be one of the disadvantages of having several computers with old bookmarks (and not checking if the bookmark works). Sorry for the inconvinience! This should work http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos and Franck's nice direct link as well of course, thanks again.

      A finished model will probably take some time still. I'm a pretty slow worker.

      The loco is planned to be fitted with a loco driver rebuilt from a figure of French MK35-origin.

      Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [1_35scalenarrowgauge] Swedish Diesel

      Claus,

      Nice Job as usual!

      The link that you gave is not good , try this :

      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/album?.dir=c690&.src=ph

      We are waiting to see the finished model...

      Franck.