Re: Expometrique in Paris

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hello Matthieu
      Let me congratulate you with some nice looking models and what seems a
      very interesting layout. Built in very short time - in my standard
      anyway. It would probably take me several years to accomplish what you
      seems to have done in six months.

      Also great to see the new offerings from the trade that are emerging -
      both at ExpoNG and Expometrique. I wish I could build them all!

      Thanks for sharing your great work - it is very inspirational.