Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Pictures

  • Evan & Correne James
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2005
      Don't worry Andy, if he is anything like my son, he was interested in my
      model trains until he discovered street rods and 1100cc motorbikes and that
      was the end of the trains.
      However, his six year old son is showing a lot of interest in my trains, so
      here's hoping. However, they live in the country, so I am picking that moto
      cross riding will be the hobby of choice.

      evan

      on 31/10/05 12:22 PM, andybantock at andrew.bantock@... wrote:

      > Members
      >
      > I went to Expo NG in Swanley on Saturday and both me and my 5 1/2 year
      > old son Edward thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm indoctrinating Edward at an
      > early stage!

    • paglesham
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2007
        Hi all,
        I made a photo album and it's horrible! I picked the wrong pics whic
        are only for my reference and I don't know how to delete them. Help?
        Martin
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2007
          Hi Martin:
          Well, eccept for the too dark one I'm
          impress by your work. Tessa and Ayo looks wanderfull.
          I also want to tank you for the prototype photos. If I
          where you I would just ad more pictures.

          Daniel
          --- paglesham <paglesham@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          > I made a photo album and it's horrible! I picked
          > the wrong pics whic
          > are only for my reference and I don't know how to
          > delete them. Help?
          > Martin

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...
          http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
        • Martin Field
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 9, 2007
            Hi Daniel,  I'm not sure what Tessa and Ayo is.  Maybe you have my photos mistaken for some others.  I will delete those two pictures and put a whole new album up.  Cheers, Martin

            --- paglesham <paglesham@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            > I made a photo album and it's horrible! I picked
            > the wrong pics whic
            > are only for my reference and I don't know how to
            > delete them. Help?
            > Martin

            Bored stiff? Loosen up...
            http://games. yahoo.com/ games/front

            All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 9, 2007
              Martin:
              Sorry! My fout.

              Daniel
              --- Martin Field <paglesham@...> wrote:

              > Hi Daniel, I'm not sure what Tessa and Ayo is.
              > Maybe you have my photos mistaken for some others.
              > I will delete those two pictures and put a whole new
              > album up. Cheers, Martin
              >
              > daniel caso <d.caso@...> wrote: Hi
              > Martin:
              > Well, eccept for the too dark one I'm
              > impress by your work. Tessa and Ayo looks
              > wanderfull.
              > I also want to tank you for the prototype photos. If
              > where you I would just ad more pictures.
              >
              > Daniel
              > --- paglesham <paglesham@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hi all,
              > > I made a photo album and it's horrible! I picked
              > > the wrong pics whic
              > > are only for my reference and I don't know how to
              > > delete them. Help?
              > > Martin

              > Bored stiff? Loosen up...
              > Download and play hundreds of games for free on
              > Yahoo! Games.
              > http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

              > All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email
              > come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

              It's here! Your new message!