Re: Fascinating Fowlers! (Unsolicited Testimonial)

  • hunslett
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2005
      Mike.
      What is the advantage of this cylinder layout? Thanks for the links to
      Lilly, quite a lady.
      Vincent Bradley, Cincinnati
    • Claus Nielsen
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
        All:
        Recently a few interesting products has been popping on some military
        modelling sites. A set of small signs (called placards) can be used for
        the tiny signs often placed on industrial equipment with info on
        operating procedures and technical specifications. I'm about to order a
        set.

        See a review on:
        http://misc.kitreview.com/armourreviews/archer35210reviewrb_1.htm

        Should any of you have a need for mushroms on your layout you can
        simply purchase them! Intended for H0-scale they actually looks a lot
        more usefull for our scale. See more:

        http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?
        op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=1134