Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: are we alone?

  • Evan & Correne James
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2005
      You are not alone.
      In New Zealand there is a whole cottage industry devoted to 9mm to the foot
      scale (1/34th scale on 0 gauge track). There are two main manufacturers
      involved - Nelson Kennedy and Von Strapp - and the combined ranges include a
      locomotive kit, carriage and wagon kits, plus a huge range of scratch built
      parts.
      Nelson has his own website, while Von Strapp has a pdf price list that I can
      forward to you if you want it.
      Having said that I now have my feet firmly in the 0n30 camp as well - what a
      neat scale to model in.

      evan