open house

  • stephen fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      Good morning group,
      I know this isn't FS32" but I will be hosting an open house and mini
      train meet on Saturday, Sept. 10th, this is the weekend after the
      convention.
      My railroad is 0n30 and reflects my envolvement in On30 for 30+
      years. I have also started to model in 3/8n40 and hope to have at
      minimum a few loc's and rolling stock for show and tell.
      The Deep Run RR has been featured in Narrow Gauge Downunder and
      Model Railroading. It will also be one of the home layouts for next
      years NMRA convention. It is a large point to point railroading
      depicting the eastern shore of Maryland, after the Korean War. The
      railroad is 99% completed and is a collection of scratch built,
      kitbashed, and commerically availible locos, roll stock, and buildings.
      If you want more information please write me off list at:
      stephenjfisher@.... Thank you for allowing the use of the
      bandwidth and sorry for the multiple list postings.

      Steve Fisher