Re: [FS32NGModelrail] crawler tractor

  • Darryl Huffman
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 22, 2005
      Tom,

      I know the model you are thinking of. It was a very nice looking kit. But
      I can't find it. My local hobby shop had one last time I was there, but
      they couldn't find it today. I'll go look soon.

      Darryl Huffman
      Anchorage, Alaska

      Don't forget to check out my website at:
      http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/contact.html

        > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
        > price
        > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Tom Yorke
      • Darryl Huffman
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 22, 2005
          Tom.

          Found it. Here is a link:

          http://www.modelsforsale.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=15_159999120&products_id=122654

          It is the military version of the Caterpillar Sixty known as the Miliary
          Medium Tractor M-1.

          It is made by Plus Models.

          Darryl Huffman
          Anchorage, Alaska

          Don't forget to check out my website at:
          http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/contact.html
          > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
          > price
          > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Tom Yorke
        • Darryl Huffman
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
            Tom,

            Here is the link to Plusmodels page with lots of photos.

            http://www.plusmodel.cz/gallery/064/index_en.php

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
              Darryl,

              If it's the caterpillar, here is the link :

              http://www.plusmodel.cz/view_en.php?id=167

              But they have done other models :

              http://www.plusmodel.cz/view_en.php?id=141

              You can find too, Caterpillar dozer from Resicast :

              http://www.resicast.com/

              Click on complete kits...

              Franck.

              Darryl Huffman a écrit :
              Tom,

              Here is the link to Plusmodels page with lots of photos.

              http://www.plusmodel.cz/gallery/064/index_en.php

              Darryl Huffman
              Anchorage, Alaska

              Don't forget to check out my website at:
              http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/contact.html
              > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
              > price
              > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Tom Yorke

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • Mark Stonbraker
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
                Hello Tom,

                     Here is an American D-6 made by Plus Models;

                     Just click on the individual pictures for a closer view.  It would look good on any logging layout.

                Regards,
                Mark Stonbraker

                Franck Tavernier <fvtavernier@...> wrote:
                Tom Yorke a √©crit :
                Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The price
                was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?

                Thanks,
                Tom Yorke

                Hi Tom,

                As far I can remember, it was a resin kit from the british firm Accurate Amour, in 1:35 scale for a crawler excavator :

                http://tinylink.com/?Qw4trEhjgG

                It was Claus Nielsen who built this crawler excavator...

                All the best,

                Franck,

                Athies, France.

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Tom Yorke
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
                  --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@b...>
                  wrote:
                  > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The price
                  > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Tom Yorke

                  Thanks Guys!! That is the one. I could have picked one up at the show in
                  Atlanta this week, but cash was a problem. I am looking to make the thing into
                  a smaller Cat in 1/2" scale. Should be an interesting project.

                  Thanks again. I've marked the URL.

                  Cheers,
                  Tom
                • Gregory Wright

                    > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
                    > price
                    > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    > Tom Yorke