Re: [FS32NGModelrail] crawler tractor

  • Franck Tavernier
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 22, 2005
      Tom Yorke a écrit :
      Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The price
      was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?

      Thanks,
      Tom Yorke

      Hi Tom,

      As far I can remember, it was a resin kit from the british firm Accurate Amour, in 1:35 scale for a crawler excavator :

      http://tinylink.com/?Qw4trEhjgG

      It was Claus Nielsen who built this crawler excavator...

      All the best,

      Franck,

      Athies, France.
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 22, 2005
        Tom,

        I know the model you are thinking of. It was a very nice looking kit. But
        I can't find it. My local hobby shop had one last time I was there, but
        they couldn't find it today. I'll go look soon.

        Darryl Huffman
        Anchorage, Alaska

        Don't forget to check out my website at:
        http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/contact.html
        > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
        > price
        > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Tom Yorke
      • Darryl Huffman

          > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
          > price
          > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Tom Yorke
        • Darryl Huffman
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 22, 2005
            Tom.

            Found it. Here is a link:

            http://www.modelsforsale.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=15_159999120&products_id=122654

            It is the military version of the Caterpillar Sixty known as the Miliary
            Medium Tractor M-1.

            It is made by Plus Models.

            Darryl Huffman
            Anchorage, Alaska

            Don't forget to check out my website at:
            http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/contact.html
            > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
            > price
            > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Tom Yorke
          • Darryl Huffman
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
              Tom,

              Here is the link to Plusmodels page with lots of photos.

              http://www.plusmodel.cz/gallery/064/index_en.php

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
                Darryl,

                If it's the caterpillar, here is the link :

                http://www.plusmodel.cz/view_en.php?id=167

                But they have done other models :

                http://www.plusmodel.cz/view_en.php?id=141

                You can find too, Caterpillar dozer from Resicast :

                http://www.resicast.com/

                Click on complete kits...

                Franck.

                Darryl Huffman a écrit :
                Tom,

                Here is the link to Plusmodels page with lots of photos.

                http://www.plusmodel.cz/gallery/064/index_en.php

                Darryl Huffman
                Anchorage, Alaska

                Don't forget to check out my website at:
                http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/contact.html
                > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
                > price
                > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Tom Yorke

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • Mark Stonbraker
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
                  Hello Tom,

                       Here is an American D-6 made by Plus Models;

                       Just click on the individual pictures for a closer view.  It would look good on any logging layout.

                  Regards,
                  Mark Stonbraker

                  Franck Tavernier <fvtavernier@...> wrote:
                  Tom Yorke a √©crit :
                  Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The price
                  was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?

                  Thanks,
                  Tom Yorke

                  Hi Tom,

                  As far I can remember, it was a resin kit from the british firm Accurate Amour, in 1:35 scale for a crawler excavator :

                  http://tinylink.com/?Qw4trEhjgG

                  It was Claus Nielsen who built this crawler excavator...

                  All the best,

                  Franck,

                  Athies, France.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • Tom Yorke
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 23, 2005
                    --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@b...>
                    wrote:
                    > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The price
                    > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    > Tom Yorke

                    Thanks Guys!! That is the one. I could have picked one up at the show in
                    Atlanta this week, but cash was a problem. I am looking to make the thing into
                    a smaller Cat in 1/2" scale. Should be an interesting project.

                    Thanks again. I've marked the URL.

                    Cheers,
                    Tom
                  • Gregory Wright

                      > Who makes the resin kit in 1/32 or 1/35 scale for a crawler tractor? The
                      > price
                      > was around $90 or so. Can anybody help?
                      >
                      > Thanks,
                      > Tom Yorke