Some pictures of my new layout

  • jacquemart.matthieu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
      bye!
      matthieu
    • henrix
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
        Hi Matthieu,

        Great looking layout you got!

        Always nice to see a new layout taking shape. Specially liked the feeling of reality you made, all pictures get a sence of if they were taken outdoors on a real line somewhere, the scenery is excellent.

        /Henrik Laurell

      • William Uffelman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
          What manufacturer offers the gable bottom cars?

          Looks like a great scene in the making.

          Bill Uffelman

          "jacquemart.matthieu" <jacquemart.matthieu@...> wrote:
          bye!
          matthieu

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Yahoo! Sports

        • jacquemart.matthieu
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005

            Great looking layout you got!
            Always nice to see a new layout taking shape. Specially liked the feeling of reality you made, all pictures get a sence of if they were taken outdoors on a real line somewhere, the scenery is excellent.

            many thanks! We are 2 friends and it's our first layout in 1/35.
            We hope to be in expometrique!
            matthieu

          • jacquemart.matthieu
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005

              What manufacturer offers the gable bottom cars?

              grandt lines

            • Mark Stonbraker
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6, 2005
                WOW!!! Well Done Matthiew!