Card kits of interest

  • Andrew J Bantock
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
      Members

      Whilst wandering the WWW I stumbled across the following UK company that
      sells loads of card (paper not plastic) kits many of which are in 1:32
      and 1:24 ish scales. Might be something of use to us?

      Andy Bantock
      list owner
    • Les Coleman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
        Andy,

        Very interested but I don't think you included details of the company.
        Could you post a web address please?

        Many thanks

        Les

        >>> andrew.bantock@... 15/04/05 15:14:36 >>>
        Members

        Whilst wandering the WWW I stumbled across the following UK company
        that
        sells loads of card (paper not plastic) kits many of which are in 1:32

        and 1:24 ish scales. Might be something of use to us?

        Andy Bantock
        list owner

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
        Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.
      • Andrew J Bantock
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
          DOH!

          http://www.marcle.co.uk/index.htm

          Sorry members!

          Andy

          Les Coleman wrote:

          >Andy,
          >
          >Very interested but I don't think you included details of the company.
          >Could you post a web address please?
          >
          >Many thanks
          >
          >Les

          >Members
          >
          >Whilst wandering the WWW I stumbled across the following UK company
          >that
          >sells loads of card (paper not plastic) kits many of which are in 1:32
          >
          >and 1:24 ish scales. Might be something of use to us?
          >
          >Andy Bantock
          >list owner
          >
          >Yahoo! Groups Links
          >To visit your group on the web, go to:

          >This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
          >For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
          >

          >This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
          >Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Les Coleman
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
            Thanks Andy!

            Have a good weekend everyone.

            Les

            >>> andrew.bantock@... 15/04/05 16:59:14 >>>

            Les Coleman wrote:

            >Andy,
            >
            >Very interested but I don't think you included details of the
            company.
            >Could you post a web address please?
            >
            >Many thanks
            >
            >Les

            >Members
            >
            >Whilst wandering the WWW I stumbled across the following UK company
            >that
            >sells loads of card (paper not plastic) kits many of which are in
            1:32

            >and 1:24 ish scales. Might be something of use to us?
            >
            >Andy Bantock
            >list owner
            >
            >Yahoo! Groups Links
            >To visit your group on the web, go to:
            Service.

            >This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
            >For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email

            addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
            >Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District
            Council unless stated.

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
            Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.
          • Mark Stonbraker
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
              Hello Andrew, Group,

              I just ordered the O&K Bn2t in 1/32 scale. The
              picture looked great and with a price of �9.95 I just
              could not beat it!!! Great Site!

              Regards,
              Mark Stonbraker

              --- Andrew J Bantock <andrew.bantock@...>