Re: 1:35 Swedish Loco in Etched Metal

  • Peter Ehrlin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
      Claus!

      Thanks for charing the info about the W-8.

      I do not know anyone else who has built the kit, unfortunately.

      Maybe a question on the smalsparigt website forum could help. I know
      you're familiar with this forum.

      //
      Peter

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus Nielsen" <clni@a...>
      wrote:
      > Peter E/all
      > I have uploaded a series of photos of the drive unit and the
      etched metal sheet for the Sala W-8 loco from Log Cabin Loco Works.

      > See my photo page http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos
      choose folder Sala W-8

      > Unfortunately my instructions have been lost during my recent
      move. When I find the instructions for the kit I will scan and
      upload them as well.

      > See more on the manufacturer's website
      > http://www.logcabin.se/index.php?sida=loco_works
      <http://www.logcabin.se/index.php?
      sida=loco_works&sprak=sv&meny=loco_works&del=produkter&langtext=ja>
      &sprak=sv&meny=loco_works&del=produkter&langtext=ja

      > You will all hear more when I start building.
      >
      > Peter E, Henrik L or Anders R or any other Swede on these groups:
      Do you know of someone who has actually started this kit? I'd like
      to hear some words on the kit myself.