Expensive Mack truck

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005
      Hi Les
      Yes you are definately right about the price. I will probably not be buying as the subject misses my favourite interests (Danish narrow gauge industrials 1945-1960 and French WWI military railways)

      With limited ressources we all have to choose what models to buy. I am not good at that as I have been buying far more models than I actually build. So in my case it is not only a question of money but rather the time it takes me to build a model.

      Currently I build a South Eastern Finecast Aveling steam roller in whitemetal. It's going pretty fast forward at the moment - one evening's building has left me with to major subassemblies - tender/firebox and boiler. On hold is more French Pechots, a Swedish diesel loco in etched metal, some lorries and figures.

    • Peter Ehrlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2005
        Hi Claus!

        The Swedish diesel loco in etched metal, could that be the Sala W-8?
        I have been thinking about buying that model myself but since it's
        also an quite expensive model........

        Please keep us informed if you begin building it.

        //
        Peter

        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus Nielsen" <clni@a...>