Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Diorama photolink

  • Arnoud Bongaards
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi Claus,

      Thanks for the compliments. Finally i have something to show for! I
      hope i will get to the building of the steamengine for the Dutch
      steamram soon.
      Ive been looking for a suitable kit but so far nothing came up...
      I'm looking for a vertical boiler and specially for a vertical twin
      engine..(Does someone have any ideas??)

      The stove i bought maybe 15 years ago..it was (is?)part of a set of
      stoves from Verlinden.

      Regards,

      Arnoud

      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus Nielsen" <clni@a...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Arnoud
      > Not only do you help preserve important artefacts you also creates
      great models! I really like your painting and weathering and look
      forward to see more elements added.

      > Where did you get the small stove?
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Claus
    • Michel Louis MASSOT
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2005
        Hi Arnoud
        Look on this site It's a Gn15 scale site but I have seen a vertical boiler Critter
        Michel

        http://www.bellegladehighschool.com/loco_parts-1_resize4.jpg

        > Message du 07/03/05 15:04
        > De : "Arnoud Bongaards" <a67b@...>
        > A : FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
        > Copie à :
        > Objet : Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Diorama photolink
        >

        > Hi Claus,
        >
        > Thanks for the compliments. Finally i have something to show for! I
        > hope i will get to the building of the steamengine for the Dutch
        > steamram soon.
        > Ive been looking for a suitable kit but so far nothing came up...
        > I'm looking for a vertical boiler and specially for a vertical twin
        > engine..(Does someone have any ideas??)
        >
        > The stove i bought maybe 15 years ago..it was (is?)part of a set of
        > stoves from Verlinden.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Arnoud
        >
        > --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus Nielsen" <clni@a...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hi Arnoud
        > > Not only do you help preserve important artefacts you also creates
        > great models! I really like your painting and weathering and look
        > forward to see more elements added.
        > >
        > > Where did you get the small stove?
        > >
        > > Regards
        > >
        > > Claus
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Arnoud Bongaards
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2005
          Michel,

          Thats indeed a nicely built example!
          The twin engine will look like this one...
          Merci!

          Regards,

          Arnoud

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Michel Louis MASSOT
          <ml.massot@w...> wrote:
          > Hi Arnoud
          > Look on this site It's a Gn15 scale site but I have seen a
          vertical boiler Critter
          > Michel
          >

          > http://www.bellegladehighschool.com/loco_parts-1_resize4.jpg
          >

          > > Message du 07/03/05 15:04
          > > De : "Arnoud Bongaards" <a67b@y...>
          > > A : FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
          > > Copie à :
          > > Objet : Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Diorama photolink
          > >

          > > Hi Claus,
          > >
          > > Thanks for the compliments. Finally i have something to show for!
          > > hope i will get to the building of the steamengine for the Dutch
          > > steamram soon.
          > > Ive been looking for a suitable kit but so far nothing came up...
          > > I'm looking for a vertical boiler and specially for a vertical
          twin
          > > engine..(Does someone have any ideas??)
          > >
          > > The stove i bought maybe 15 years ago..it was (is?)part of a set
          of
          > > stoves from Verlinden.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Arnoud
          > >
          > > --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus Nielsen"
          <clni@a...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > Hi Arnoud
          > > > Not only do you help preserve important artefacts you also
          creates
          > > great models! I really like your painting and weathering and look
          > > forward to see more elements added.
          > > >
          > > > Where did you get the small stove?
          > > >
          > > > Regards
          > > >
          > > > Claus
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Michel MASSOT
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2005
            Arnoud, I have seen your previous message to Claus.You are looking for nuts,
            bolts, rivets......I use those coming from Grandtlines but you can try also
            to use those made by TICHY
            http://www.tichytraingroup.com/index.php
            Regards
            Michel
            > The twin engine will look like this one...
            > Merci!
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Arnoud
            >
            > --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, Michel Louis MASSOT
            > <ml.massot@w...> wrote:
            >> Hi Arnoud
            >> Look on this site It's a Gn15 scale site but I have seen a
            > vertical boiler Critter
            >> Michel
            >>

            >> http://www.bellegladehighschool.com/loco_parts-1_resize4.jpg
            >>

            >> > Message du 07/03/05 15:04
            >> > De : "Arnoud Bongaards" <a67b@y...>
            >> > A : FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
            >> > Copie à :
            >> > Objet : Re: SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Diorama photolink
            >> >

            >> > Hi Claus,
            >> >
            >> > Thanks for the compliments. Finally i have something to show for!
            >> > hope i will get to the building of the steamengine for the Dutch
            >> > steamram soon.
            >> > Ive been looking for a suitable kit but so far nothing came up...
            >> > I'm looking for a vertical boiler and specially for a vertical
            > twin
            >> > engine..(Does someone have any ideas??)
            >> >
            >> > The stove i bought maybe 15 years ago..it was (is?)part of a set
            > of
            >> > stoves from Verlinden.
            >> >
            >> > Regards,
            >> >
            >> > Arnoud
            >> >
            >> > --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Claus Nielsen"
            > <clni@a...>
            > creates
            >> > great models! I really like your painting and weathering and look
            >> > forward to see more elements added.

            >> > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Arnoud Bongaards