Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Digest Number 914

  • Oldhallmin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Re. Civilian Figures.

      As I've said before, many of the Toy Soldier makers (often garage operations like the smaller railway accessory guys) make civilian figures of some type or other.
      Start at www.toy-soldier.com and find the site fot Toy Soldier and model figure magazine. If anyone is interested I can produce a list of the better ones? Talking of old Britain's farm and railway worker figures, these are now very expensive as originals, bu Soldier Pac (sorry no site details to hand ) produce solid metal copies of these plus many more, including a few vehicles and carts.

      IJ (Ipswich)