F-class in 1:32

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi all
      During Christmas I had time for some modelling. I finished a Scale Link F-class WD-wagon. The wagon was built in 2003 but remained unfinished and unloaded.

      The wagon is now loaded with a Scale Link (MR-Models) 9.45" trenchmortar and the three motarbombs that comes with it. I scratchbuilt 9 crates for further mortarbombs. As I don't know how 9.45" crates looked like they are all guesswork. I plan to add further clutter on the wagon, a helmet, some shovels and iron bars plus some final dusting.

      I have uploaded a few pictures. See the folder WD F-class at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos

      I have attached a picture as an appetizer.

      Next on the modelling table is more French Pechots.

    • Vlad Vinnitskiy

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
          Lovely modelling Claus. The details really bring it to life. Keep
          meaning to do some more 1:32 modelling but the 1:24 list of projects
          keeps on growing...

          Les.

          >>> clni@... 03/01/05 10:45:31 >>>
          Hi all
          During Christmas I had time for some modelling. I finished a Scale Link
          F-class WD-wagon. The wagon was built in 2003 but remained unfinished
          and unloaded.

          The wagon is now loaded with a Scale Link (MR-Models) 9.45"
          trenchmortar and the three motarbombs that comes with it. I scratchbuilt
          9 crates for further mortarbombs. As I don't know how 9.45" crates
          looked like they are all guesswork. I plan to add further clutter on the
          wagon, a helmet, some shovels and iron bars plus some final dusting.

          I have uploaded a few pictures. See the folder WD F-class at
          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos

          I have attached a picture as an appetizer.

          Next on the modelling table is more French Pechots.

          This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
          Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.