Re: [FS32NGModelrail] 1/35 critter

  • William Uffelman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
      Looks great!  I can't read French and could not get Bablefish working but it looks like a pricing sheet in the background of one shot says 36.95 euros maybe?

      Bill Uffelman

      Michel MASSOT <ml.massot@...> wrote:
      Hi all
       Yesterday I have seen  at Expometrique a very nice small Critter in 1/35 running with a black beettle. I send you the adress where you can see it

      A+
      Michel

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Michel MASSOT
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
        Hello "Bill"
        Really it's the price of the kit. You get the black beettle.
         Michel

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
          Hi Bill,
          It's by Richard's Smoky Bottom Lumber Co ~ he has an ad in the Nov/Dec Gazette (Page 91) No website but he does have an e-mail address ~ got to be grateful for small mercies ! {:-)

          Cheers,
          Frank Savery,
          Chief Engineer and sweeper-upperer,
          King Island Tramway

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2004
            Bill, Franck all friends
            The mail of Richard DENOT: RICHARDSBLC@...
            Michel

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2004
              Hi Bill, Hi Group,

              --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, William Uffelman
              <ufffam@y...> wrote:
              > Looks great! I can't read French and could not get Bablefish
              working but it looks like a pricing sheet in the background of one
              shot says 36.95 euros maybe?

              > Bill Uffelman

              This is Frederic Delaitre speaking. I am the one who put on line this
              page:
              http://perso.club-internet.fr/fdelaitre//Expom04-Loco35.htm

              Sorry to have issued it in French, but it was scratched quick n'dirty
              in the course of Expometrique exhibition in Paris. Problem was that
              Richard received the kit one day or so before the exhibition and the
              instruction leaflet was not yet ready (it is due to by sent by mail
              shortly by Richard).

              Since some of the purchasers, including me, wanted to built the loco
              ASAP, I took some pictures of the completed model on Richard's
              exhibition booth. Fabrice Fayolle has already completed his ! It is a
              very straightforward kit to built anyway.

              Price at the show was indeed 36.95 EUR, excluding motor chassis
              (Black Beetle). You should also add shipping costs.

              Address of Richard Denot is:
              Richard Denot / SBLC
              La Croix Verte
              rue Bombal
              F-19400 Argentat
              FRANCE

              e-mail supplied in other post is correct AFAIK.

              Hope this helps,

              Frederic
              www.fdelaitre.com
              Special Report (in french) on Expometrique 2004 is in progress
              at http://www.fdelaitre.com/Expom04.htm
            • Peter Ehrlin
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2004
                Hi Frederic!

                What's the manufacturer for this motor chassi-Black Beetle? I'm not
                familiar with it. Is it produced in France or.

                Where can I find one? And how does it perform?

                Best Regards

                Peter

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2004
                  Hi Peter, Hi Group,

                  --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Ehrlin" <ehrpet@s...>
                  wrote:

                  > Hi Frederic!
                  >
                  > What's the manufacturer for this motor chassi-Black Beetle? I'm not
                  > familiar with it. Is it produced in France or.
                  >
                  > Where can I find one? And how does it perform?
                  >

                  > Best Regards
                  >
                  > Peter

                  Black Beetle comes from Australia and is manufactured by Steam Era
                  Models. Web site is: http://home.waterfront.net.au/%7Esem/index.htm

                  I do not have first hand knowledge of its performance. Some friends
                  of mine said it fares better than the traditional Tenshodo "spud".
                  Does anybody on the list has some feedback on the Black Beetle?

                  Regards,
                  Frederic
                  www.fdelaitre.com