Looking for Messrs Bantock and Lantz Rugga Skips...

  • Mark L. Stonbraker
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hello Group,

      Does anyone know where I can find Messrs Bantock and Lantz 1:32
      scale Rugga Skips? Caboose Hobbies in the U.S. does not have them
      anymore.

      Regards,
      Mark Stonbraker
    • Lee Snover
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Looking for Messrs Bantock and Lantz Rugga Skips... on 12/2/04 5:18 PM, Mark L. Stonbraker at stoney17111@... wrote:

        Hello Group,

            Does anyone know where I can find Messrs Bantock and Lantz 1:32
        scale Rugga Skips?  Caboose Hobbies in the U.S. does not have them
        anymore.

        Regards,
        Mark Stonbraker

        Hi Mark,

        no, but wait a bit, Terry Van Winkle willsoon be releasing a new 1:32 scale V tip kit. with a formed plastic body.....

        :o)

        Lee

        LeeTown Models   15 Adams Street  Belvidere, NJ 07823  USA
        Ph. 908 475-4404  Fax: 908 475-4109  E-mail: leesnover@...
          New, in stock:
        Car and Locomotive Shop has now released the new German side rod diesel* (an LKM hydraulic),  and 2  V tip car set in 16MM scale, 2' gauge. (1.25" track gauge)  Price is $499.95 plus $8.00 UPS delivery, insured. in USA.

        *Chassis colors are Black, or Red with black highlights. (Specify which when ordering). Sprung chassis, working lights, full cab interior, 9v battery powered, with speed and direction controls.  All models are brass, factory painted, of course.* Body Yellow.  9" min. radius!
        Additional V tips are available separetely in dark gray (black), light gray and dusky red.  Each has the "four hole" style wheels.
        Cars are: 1 or 2: $74.50 ea.   3 to 5:  $69.50 ea.  6 or more: $64.50 ea.

        Specify color of cars wanted when ordering the Loco/car set.

        Can use any 9v Transistor radio or smoke alarm type battery. Reg. or rechargeable.  (sorry, battery not included.. Would probably cause shipping problems)
      • Andreas Faulwasser
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2004
          Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Looking for Messrs Bantock and Lantz Rugga Skips...
          Hi,

          have you tried "Scale Link" ? I´ve seen 1:32 rugaa skips at his stand in Paris at Expometrique.

          Greatings

          Andreas