good inspiration with 30" gauge

  • henrix
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi all,

      Just found this link
      http://members.optushome.com.au/jdennis/vulcan/frameset.html

      It's not new and it's not correct scale, but as inspiration I find it
      wonderful !! I read an article a few years ago about this "Vulcan Vale
      Narrow Gauge Railway" in On30, and find it great to see some more photos on
      this layout.

      /Henrik Laurell
    • Anthony Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        amazing stuff, as you say, an inspiration

        Tony D. Wood
        Aleestrasse 7
        CH8734 Ermenswil
        Switzerland