Re: Sv: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: not more skips...

  • henrix
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
      Hi Les, thanks for your kind words about my english. Hope I myself has
      something to do with it, but mostly it is due to scandinavian tv-channels
      who do not change original languages in movies and alike, they are only
      displaying translated text at the bottom of the screen. By doing so, we are
      all used to hear it and read the translation in our own language at the same
      time. This is a great advantage compared to for instance france or germany,
      who translate all spoken words to there own language. Easy for all ages, but
      at the same time they do not get the daily training on hearing it spoken as
      we do.

      Thanks for the tip on how to apply AC glue, I have to try this! Working in
      card really is a bit forgotten skill.

      /Henrik