Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Tarpaper

  • Bill Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
      Hi All,
      I like to use micro-pore tape. It's a tape used for medical applications. It
      can be obtained at your local drug store. It is a paper tape that has a
      texture very similar to tar paper. It is self adhesive so you don't need to
      glue it and it comes in 1' and 2" width which works for tarpaper sizes. Try
      it I think you like it.
      Regards BILL DAVIS

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
        Thanks I try this!

        /Henrik

        > I like to use micro-pore tape. It's a tape used for medical applications.
        It
        > can be obtained at your local drug store. It is a paper tape that has a
        > texture very similar to tar paper. It is self adhesive so you don't need
        > glue it and it comes in 1' and 2" width which works for tarpaper sizes.
        Try
        > it I think you like it.
        > Regards BILL DAVIS

      • henrix
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
          Kurt, can you tell us more about this! I don't follow, is it something you
          use then drying cloths..?

          /Henrik