RE: Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Beet Wagon Bogies

  • mears
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 30, 2004
      Thanks for the reply Les. I am having a blast talking skips lately, and
      we seem to be on the same page for modelling styles. Just gotta find a
      digital camera so I can share of my work. I know about the Grease-Em
      lube, and agree to it's abilities.

      I too will use Kadee's on my stock for the same reasons, though coming
      from the smaller scales (Nn3), I don't think that link and pin would be
      all that hard to use (he he he).

      Cheers
      Chris Mears
      Charlottetown, PEI