Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Major blunder by Claus

  • O&M Schouwstra & Van Barneveld
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001

      Big words: major blunder!

      Otto.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 8:56 PM
      Subject: [FS32NGModelrail] Major blunder by Claus

      Hi all
      As Les made me aware the two new folders at my photo site were not viewable by anyone exept myself - so much for knowledge sharing!!

      The folders are now viewable for you as well. Sorry for the trouble it may have caused.

      Regards Claus

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2004
        Uh Claus ,

        there is a simmilar problem with your projects files . I connot veiw them
        .

        Can you fix that ?

        Thanks Vlad

        On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:56:53 +0200 "Claus Nielsen" <clni@...>
        writes:
        > Hi all
        > As Les made me aware the two new folders at my photo site were not
        > viewable by anyone exept myself - so much for knowledge sharing!!
        >
        > The folders are now viewable for you as well. Sorry for the trouble
        > it may have caused.
        >
        > Regards Claus

      • Les Coleman
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22, 2004
          Claus, it's not a major blunder, I do this sort of thing all the time
          and anyway they were well worth the wait. What excellent plans, details
          and photos! I've printed off the 0-6-0 loco plan to 1:35 scale and it's
          quite a chunky machine isn't it. In fact all the rolling stock would
          make very nice models. Thank you once again for sharing these with us.

          Les.

          >>> clni@... 21/09/04 20:56:53 >>>
          Hi all
          As Les made me aware the two new folders at my photo site were not
          viewable by anyone exept myself - so much for knowledge sharing!!

          The folders are now viewable for you as well. Sorry for the trouble it
          may have caused.

          Regards Claus

          Claus, I couldnt find the drawings at the web address you gave,
          just
          lots of nice photos! I couldnt find "sugar beet" - am I doing
          something
          wrong?

          Thanks

          Les.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
          Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.