SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Roebane vagner from Assens Sukkerfabrik

  • Claus Nielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2004
      Hi Henrik
      I'll get back to you later on this one - it's a big lot and I have a lot of references on the Danish sugar beet railways. The gauge was 700 mm. and by 1940 they had almost 500 km. of track, 3000 wagons and 50 locos. I have been doing some archive studies of these railways - but they have always seemed too big tor me to model - I'm more into skips!