Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Scale decision

  • Vlad Vinnitskiy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2004
      Vincent .

      Do you need a drawing of the gmeinder ?

      if so i could ymail the one i have it it for the 15/18ps model

      best wishes Vlad New York City USA

      On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:00:38 -0000 "hunslett" <vince@...>
      writes:
      > After looking around a lot at 16mm and several other scales I have
      > decided to use 9.5/' on 19mm track. The decision once reached was
      > not difficult to understand as it is big enough to model very small
      >
      > pieces of equipment and have them run well while being small enough
      >
      > to fit the clearances of an existing O scale standard gauge layout.
      >
      > Also, I have modeled armor in 1/35 scale for 30 years and have a lot
      >
      > of experience in that size. It just took a long time to put
      > railroads and 1/32 together. Maybe I am getting slow.
      > My first project is going to be the Gmeinder 15/18. I am aware of
      > the information in the Review but would like to find some pictures
      > of
      > them in use if possible. Any ideas?
      > Take care and thanks for listening to my ramble,
      > Vincent

      > --------------------~-->
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1O6tlB/TM

    • Vincent Bradley
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2004
        Vlad,
        Yes I will need a drawing. I have since found a German site
        with excellent pictures but a drawing would help.
        Take care, Vincent

        writes:
        > After looking around a lot at 16mm and several other scales I have
        > decided to use 9.5/' on 19mm track. The decision once reached was
        > not difficult to understand as it is big enough to model very small
        >
        > pieces of equipment and have them run well while being small enough
        >
        > to fit the clearances of an existing O scale standard gauge layout.
        >
        > Also, I have modeled armor in 1/35 scale for 30 years and have a lot
        >
        > of experience in that size. It just took a long time to put
        > railroads and 1/32 together. Maybe I am getting slow.
        > My first project is going to be the Gmeinder 15/18. I am aware of
        > the information in the Review but would like to find some pictures
        > of
        > them in use if possible. Any ideas?
        > Take care and thanks for listening to my ramble,
        > Vincent

        > --------------------~-->
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/1O6tlB/TM

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---
      • Vlad Vinnitskiy
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2004
          Vincent i only have a side drawing of the loco and i will emailt it to
          you offline !

          Best Wishes From cold new york city NY

          Vlad