Re: [FS32NGModelrail] Trench Railways from World War I

  • Les Coleman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2004
      Vincent, the 16mm Hudson Rugga skip kit by Binnie is a nice starting point and quite cheap (if they're still made). I think I might have got mine from Messrs Brandbright but they don't seem to sell them anymore. There are other 16mm skip kits but some are quite expensive. Brandbright's own is all metal but £21.00 each!! You might like to try Brandbright's website for a start.

      Les.
      >>> henrix@... 13/09/04 16:36:30 >>>
      Thanks Vincent,

      I am badly informed when it comes to 16mm scale, this was only a sidetrack
      for me. The kits I built, was made by Ralph Brammer in the UK, but he no
      longer sells them. He also have moved over to 7/8" scale.

      But,, do a google-search for 16mm, I am sure you will find alot. Try the
      local clubs web-sites in UK and check there link-pages. Check for example
      the http://www.sm32.co.uk/ site and go to there linkpage.
      (don't forget all of there other goodies..)

      regards
      /Henrik Laurell