Agricultural Battery Flat

  • Grover Cleveland
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
      --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Mears"
      <orangegarage@y...> wrote:

      > I like the little "battery flat" in the Moote Point folder,

      I built the battery flat in question inspired by the Hawe flat as
      referenced elsewhere. Though it is very light, it is a great runner
      using the Black Beetle power unit.

      Grover Cleveland
      President
      Moote Pointe Rwy.
      Castorr Isle Tramway
    • Les Coleman
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 15, 2004
        Sorry Leo! I thought it was Michael Staats' Hawe. Thanks for correction
        re. gauge and link to more photos.

        Les.

        >>> l.h.bakker@... 27/08/04 21:00:48 >>>
        Hi Les,

        Nice to see a photo of my Hawe , it is not on 600mm but on 500mm
        This battery lorrie is build in 1985 and is 3 meters long.

        More photo's you can find on :
        www.geocities.com/!leob_nl2002

        Leo Bakker

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
        Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.