RE: [FS32NGModelrail] new to group

  • Leo Bakker
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hi all,
      Next try,
      http://www.geocities.com/lbakker0302

      Leo Bakker
    • Grover Cleveland
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
        --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Mears"
        <orangegarage@y...> wrote:

        > I like the little "battery flat" in the Moote Point folder,

        I built the battery flat in question inspired by the Hawe flat as
        referenced elsewhere. Though it is very light, it is a great runner
        using the Black Beetle power unit.

        Grover Cleveland
        President
        Moote Pointe Rwy.
        Castorr Isle Tramway
      • Les Coleman
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 15, 2004
          Sorry Leo! I thought it was Michael Staats' Hawe. Thanks for correction
          re. gauge and link to more photos.

          Les.

          >>> l.h.bakker@... 27/08/04 21:00:48 >>>
          Hi Les,

          Nice to see a photo of my Hawe , it is not on 600mm but on 500mm
          This battery lorrie is build in 1985 and is 3 meters long.

          More photo's you can find on :
          www.geocities.com/!leob_nl2002

          Leo Bakker

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
          Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.