RE: [FS32NGModelrail] new to group

  • Leo Bakker
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27 1:05 PM
      Sorry , the link works not ,
      But try this:
      www.geocities.com/~leob_nl2002

      Leo

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Leo Bakker [mailto:l.h.bakker@...]
      Sent: vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 22:01
      To: FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FS32NGModelrail] new to group

      Hi Les,

      Nice to see a photo of my Hawe , it is not on 600mm but on 500mm
      This battery lorrie is build in 1985 and is 3 meters long.

      More photo's you can find on :
      www.geocities.com/!leob_nl2002

      Leo Bakker

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Leo Bakker
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 27 1:09 PM
        Hi all,
        Next try,
        http://www.geocities.com/lbakker0302

        Leo Bakker
      • Grover Cleveland
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Mears"
          <orangegarage@y...> wrote:

          > I like the little "battery flat" in the Moote Point folder,

          I built the battery flat in question inspired by the Hawe flat as
          referenced elsewhere. Though it is very light, it is a great runner
          using the Black Beetle power unit.

          Grover Cleveland
          President
          Moote Pointe Rwy.
          Castorr Isle Tramway
        • Les Coleman
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 15, 2004
            Sorry Leo! I thought it was Michael Staats' Hawe. Thanks for correction
            re. gauge and link to more photos.

            Les.

            >>> l.h.bakker@... 27/08/04 21:00:48 >>>
            Hi Les,

            Nice to see a photo of my Hawe , it is not on 600mm but on 500mm
            This battery lorrie is build in 1985 and is 3 meters long.

            More photo's you can find on :
            www.geocities.com/!leob_nl2002

            Leo Bakker

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Yahoo! Groups Links
            To visit your group on the web, go to:

            This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please email us.
            Any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Wealden District Council unless stated.