Inexpensive 1:35 fishing ship model

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      The latest catalog from Model Expo has a small stern trawler for $40, called
      Mare Nostrum from Artesiana Latina. It is 16.5" long and described as an
      entry level kit. It looks quite nice and I'm thinking I might use it in a
      low-tide scene laying partially on it's side against a dock. It could also
      be cut as a waterline model and probably modified into other formats, such
      as a small harbor tug.

      Their website is www.modelexpo-online.com, but I would wait a few days
      before trying it. A couple of days ago I went there and McAfee said they
      were trying to send a trojan. I ended up calling and they admitted the
      problem and said a new server had been ordered.

      Phone is (800) 222-3876.

      Charles