Guinness Diesel

  • John Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Hello All,
      I'm new to the group and just wanted to say howdy. I built a 1n22
      model of the Guinness diesel and a micro layout (1'x4'). I've been
      hunting the net for information on these perky little diesels and
      tripped over the FS32NG web site and made it here... I posted some
      shots of the engine in progress, I'll update them as time goes on.
      I'm in the process of gathering info. on the Guinness trams and
      their larger broad guage cousins to create some drawings and layout
      ideas to post. If you are also interested in these engines operations
      drop me a line..This isn't the only train stuff messing about in my
      head but this one applies here, I'm also dabbling in Gn15, On18, and
      standard HO traction.
      The Guinness Micro also appears on Carl Arendt's Micro Layout site.

      Later,
      John Glenn