SV: [FS32NGModelrail] Re: Grass

  • KL_Runnholm Anders
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2004
      Peter

      I usually buy my Heki grass at Wentzels Hobby.

      /Anders

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2004
        Hi Henrik
        I simply went into my local hobby shop and picked up two boxes. I shopped in central Copenhagen at Model & Hobby, Frederiksborggade 23, DK-1360 København K, phone 33 14 30 10 or fax 33 14 30 10. The shop is situated a 5 min. walk from my office and is a major reason for me buying too much and building too little! You can get Heki grass from other Copenhagen shops as well eg. Stoppel Hobby (http://users.cybercity.dk/~ccc92722/). As I haven't had to search for the grass I don't know if it can be bought on-line, but it is hard to imagine that it can't. Maybe Anders Runnholm knows where to get it in Sweden?

        Nice tip for old leaves - I will remember when I run out of Hudson & Allen forest litter - but it might take a while!

      • Peter Ehrlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2004
          Anders!

          Thanks for the tip!

          Swedish translation as follows:

          "Tack for tipset. Brukar ta mig till Wentzels ibland for att kopa
          farg bland annat. Trodde inte att de hade Heki annat an den
          korthariga versionen som anvands till Warhammer o dyl. Men dom har
          alltsa annat ocksa. Maste stanna till efter jobbet och checka.

          Tack!
          //
          Peter

          --- In FS32NGModelrail@yahoogroups.com, KL_Runnholm Anders