Looking for information on modeling N. A. prototypes.

  • Ian McKinley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2004
      I have been reading this group for a while and have seen very little on
      North American railroad modeling. I am mostly interested in common carrier
      railroads such as the D&RG, DSP&P, Maine two footers, and North Pacific
      Coast. Also interested in logging railroads. Is there any one else on the
      list with these interests?

      Ian McKinley

      in south central Kansas