Re: [FS32NGModelrail] photos on yahoo-photo

  • Ron Aubrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2004
      Hi Claus,
      Great modelling and great photos. Can you tell me
      details of the gas pump in photos 114-1459 and
      110-1010 please?
      Regards, Ron Aubrey, (Australia).

      --- Claus Nielsen <clni@...> wrote:
      > All:
      > Vlad suggested that I uploaded photos on the Yahoo
      > photo-site. Although I would rather have them
      > permanently on the group's site, the limited space
      > available makes this somewhat problematic.
      >
      > So I have followed Vlad's advise and some photos of
      > my models are now available on
      > http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos
      >
      > I hope some of you will take the trouble to go and
      > see if you can actually see some photos. The
      > galleries should be open to all yahoo-users.
      >
      > Please let me know if something doesn't work.
      >
      > Regards
      > Claus

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Bill Davis
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2004
        Hi Claus,
        Very cool I really like the pictures. You have been building some great
        critters. I love the shovel too. I hope to see more pictures of your models
        post. You inspire my modeling. Thanks for sharing your work.
        Regards BILL DAVIS
        > Vlad suggested that I uploaded photos on the Yahoo photo-site. Although I
        would rather have them permanently on the group's site, the limited space
        available makes this somewhat problematic.

        > So I have followed Vlad's advise and some photos of my models are now
        available on http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gaz410/my_photos

        > I hope some of you will take the trouble to go and see if you can actually
        see some photos. The galleries should be open to all yahoo-users.

        > Please let me know if something doesn't work.
        >
        > Regards
        > Claus
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • fieldbahn