Newsletter

  • Evan James
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      The Auckland 9ml group is now publishing a cyberspace
      newsletter called "Blowdown", which we hope to publish once a
      month.Hopefully it will include club news, Von Strapp news as
      well as the projects of the members. It is going out in pdf form to
      anyone interested - that way it costs us nothing but 30-odd
      minutes of work. The first issue is in the Files section under the
      heading "Blowdown"

      evan