Re: 'Le Mortier Gourmand' tease

  • Mike South
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
      Charles Hansen wrote:- "From the opening paragraph I was expecting shots
      of the layout and rolling stock."

      As soon as the people are done, I promise :-)

      After all, photos of what us (few) narrow gauge modellers out in Western
      Canada disparagingly call 'plywood prairies' - those vast, perpetually
      unfinished and inadequately sceniced HO gauge empires seemingly so
      beloved of our standard gauge compatriots - are only SO interesting...
      :-)

      Besides, a 'certain gentleman' in New Zealand is also building a
      1:32-ish model of the Le Mortier Gumond buildings, and I wouldn't want
      to steal his (photographic) thunder, would I (hint!)

      Mike South
      lost somewhere in deepest Western Canada
    • Fackeldey, Herbert
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2004
        BTW, There are photos of the real station buildings of the TC to be found at
        www.voiemetrique.org. Go to the album section and then to "France".

        Herbert Fackeldey
        somewhere in rainy Germany